The CRS328-4C-20S-4S+RM is a 28 independent port switch with a combo group.
This device has twenty SFP ports, four SFP+ ports for 10G modules and four combo ports, where you can choose to use SFP or RJ45 ports from the combo group. These ports can also be software selected, so if you have plugged in all eight cables, you can use scripting, to decide which four combo ports will be active.
The device has a “Dual boot” feature that allows you to choose between two operating systems – RouterOS or SwOS. If you prefer to have a simplified operating system with only switch specific features, use SwOS.
If you would like the ability to use routing and other Layer 3 features in your CRS, use RouterOS. You can select the desired operating system from RouterOS, from SwOS or from the RouterBOOT loader settings. All the feature set comes with our disruptive price, providing best price/performance on the market.
- Non-blocking Layer 2 switching capacity
- 16K host table
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN
- Supports up to 4K simultaneous VLANs
- Port isolation
- Port security
- Broadcast storm control
- Port mirroring of ingress/egress traffic
- STP / RSTP / MSTP
- Access Control List
- MikroTik neighbor discovery
- 10218-byte jumbo frames support
- IGMP snooping
- IEEE 802.3ad and static link aggregation
- 20 SFP ports
- 4 ETH/SFP combo ports
- 4 SFP+ ports
- Non-Blocking throughput: 64 Gbps
- Switching capacity: 128 Gbps
- Forwarding rate: 95.2 Mpps
- RJ45 serial console port
- Dual PSU
- Maximum power consumption: 43 W
- Temperature based fan control
- 1U rackmount